According to Napoleon Hill in his book classic Think and Grow Rich, which Amazon.com calls the all-time bestseller in the personal success field,
“MasterMind is the coordination of knowledge and effort,
in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people,
for the attainment of a definite purpose...
When two minds come together a third, intangible, invisible force is created.”
A MasterMind Group is a coming together of bright, striving executives or professionals in non-competitive fields for the purpose of growing your position, your business and/or yourself in a positive, dynamic learning environment.
How the group works:
- It is facilitated by an experienced coach who holds the frame, keeps the focus, and asks you to apply your best attention to making your own choices, and on behalf of others as well.
- The time commitment is 60-90 minute conference by phone every other week for 3 months.
- We’ll establish a clear sense of purpose at the first meeting.
- Each member will present his or her goal. Others listen, ask questions, help you clarify, brainstorm new angles, contribute honest reactions in a supportive way.
- Group size is limited to six.
Benefits of being in a MasterMind group:
- Work in collegial partnership, give and receive feedback, problem-solve, collaborate, brainstorm together, and strategize your next action steps.
- Receive and share experience, resources and potential contacts.
- Gain inspiration and motivation from working together, which allows you to stretch and encourages you to consider new possibilities.
- In a confidential, safe structure, a special community forms as group wisdom develops.
- Be accountable to your own goals: Everyone will leave each meeting with a clear action item. And at the next meeting, group members will want to hear your results.
Grow your business & yourself by harnessing the power
and effectiveness of the MasterMind.