Here's how I work with executives. We mutually design a partnership, with
one-on-one meetings customized for you. My focus, while taking into account
your complicated business life, is to support you in reaching your goals.
We will create ways to sustain accomplishments by growing your efficiency,
productivity, and awareness. You can look forward to:
- Increasing effectiveness
- Streamlining time-management
- Enhancing emotional awareness and skillfulness
- Broadening growth by creating innovative opportunities.
I specialize in supporting the movement of individuals, through changes in behavior and understanding, so that they progress toward higher performance and more satisfying lives. I do this through both individual and group coaching.
Benefits you will gain:
Become a stronger leader and become more successful as you:
- Build trust through excellent communication.
- Effectively manage conflict and difficult performance issues
- Develop greater emotional self-management (intelligence)
- Set up and increase capacity for consistent accountability and follow through
- Build reliable processes for giving and receiving feedback
- Focus on priorities and actions
- Lead from a depth of self-confidence and creativity
- Empower others and increase their management and collaboration skills
- Create and reach breakthrough performance goals
- Find your balance between work and personal life.
As your executive coach, I will ask powerful questions, make suggestions, and collaboratively think through your concerns from a perspective otherwise unavailable to you. The coaching process will stretch your capacity to learn and then help you apply that knowledge in productive, novel ways.
"Andrea is excellent at helping me get to the root of issues or blocks to achievement. However, her greatest skill has been in helping me overcome them with practical solutions that streamline my path to success and allow me to enjoy the process/life along the way."
– Kristi Bedard, Director Internal Audit, Global Cash Access
It can be lonely at the top, and demanding when you are navigating solo...
Senior executives and managers are increasingly using executive coaches. Leaders realize how beneficial it is to have a trusted advisor. It's essential to have someone with whom they can speak freely and not worry that they are breaching trust or confidentiality as they work to solve personal and professional challenges.
"I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable."
—John Russell, Managing Director, Harley-Davidson Europe Ltd.
A partial client list:
Bell South • Duke University • Duke University Medical Center • EBSCO Publishing • North Carolina State University • League of Municipalities • EPA • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center • Glaxo-Smith Kline • Global Cash Access • IBM • Barclays • Prudential Carolinas Realty • Spherion • Thorlo • U.S. Navy • University of California, Berkeley • The Hershey Company • PepsiCo • University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill • North Carolina State University • League of Municipalities • EPA • Aetna • Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Your Coaching Fee May Be Tax Deductible:
In the United States, expenses of continuing education undertaken to maintain and improve business and professional skills may be tax-deductible. (Treas. Reg. 1-162-5. Coughlin vs. Commissioner, 203F 2d 307.) Ask your tax accountant for more details.
Get information about Group for Leaders: Executives and Professionals
Contact me today for an exploratory conversation about your current needs and goals.
Let’s see if we’d make a good, collaborative team.