- Are you an accomplished professional who knows that you’d benefit from enhancing your emotional balance and awareness skill set?
- Do you ever feel stuck in behaviors that don’t bring desired results?
- Would you like to choose maximally effective yet authentic approaches that would orient you and/or colleagues toward greater productivity and effectiveness?
Join this eight-week coaching group for high-impact learning conversations on mastering emotional self-management. We’ll explore how success in work and personal life depends largely on effectively recognizing our own thoughts and feelings, as well as what others are experiencing, and how well we manage these emotions in ourselves and our relationships.
Through this experience, you will find that:
- Emotional self-management fosters clarity and confidence.
- You streamline business interactions and practices.
- You increase effectiveness and personal satisfaction.
- Emotional self-management is a strength which is foundational in any successful business and life.
- You’re not alone. Choosing your best response over a patterned, knee-jerk reaction takes intention and skill. The result is satisfying and energizing.
BONUS! The 9TH Session: An individual, thirty minute coaching session for each group member at the end of the eight weeks. In this debrief, we’ll talk about what was most valuable, what you want and need more of as you go forward, then clarify and plan what actions you’ll take to continue your progress.
Telephone Coaching Group
Start date: Next group to be announced
Duration: Series of eight weeks, plus an additional individual bonus session
Group size: Eight members
Coach: Andrea Shaw, Ph.D., Master Certified Coach (MCC)
To register: 919-933-2311 or